Starting Point is a conversational small group environment where people can explore faith and experience community. Starting Point groups are safe places for people with questions about faith, as well as those who want to learn about the Bible and Christianity. Groups meet for eight weeks to reflect on some of the central questions of faith and life.
Starting Point is for:
◦ Seekers–those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity
◦ Starters–those who have just begun a relationship with Jesus Christ
◦ Returners–those who have some church experience, but have been away for a while
Each group member purchases a Starting Point Conversation Guide for $6.00, which contains eight chapters of content.
During the course of each week, participants will prepare for the next group meeting by:
◦ Watching a video message at SPMembers.com.
◦ Use the Conversation Guide to reflect on central questions of faith and life.
◦ Explore and share what they are learning with other people during their group time.